Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new here and on day 4! need some help :)

Options
  • 30-08-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hey everyone im so glad i found this forum :D i think its gonna be a great help over the next while. i quit smoking 4 days ago cold turkey. i smoked 20 a day for 12 years. tried loads of times before and managed 6 months one time. i just feel that im ready now, hard to explain. my problem really is that the last time i gave up (when i managed 6 months), i didnt find it difficault at all in the beginning. i only had withdrawl symptoms for 3 days. i thought i was completly free and then 6 months later...BANG! i was crying, shaking, i would have killed for a cigerette. is that normal at all? ive never heard of it before and im really interested to see if anyone else had the same experience as me. i can't seem to find a reason or answer for it! and im scared its going to happen that way again this time :(
    anyway thanks guys :);)

Advertisement