Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessie Wallace dumps fiance hours before their wedding

Options
  • 30-08-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

This is such a sad story.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/jessie-wallace-cancels-wedding-just-hours-ceremony-080331910.html

Apparently her hubbie- to- be had been explicitly emailing and texting his ex prior to the wedding.

I read an interview with them a few weeks back in OK! magazine and they seemed sweet and happy.

It'd take some guts to cancel on the day of the wedding. Although I think this was the better option, as the media are saying she was planning on dumping him at the alter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭voter1983

very eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 12 finally_free

poor jessie just cant seem to find the right one :( hope she manages to pick herself back up and start again

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭emmabee

Such a feisty fun woman, what else would a man need? Slimeball!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Life imitating art.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

voter1983 wrote: »
    very eastenders

Must have been horrible to see a pic of her with her t*ts out in the paper. Some newspapers have no shame.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Must have been horrible to see a pic of her with her t*ts out in the paper. Some newspapers have no shame.

Where are you getting this from? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

He has said he is going to try to win her back. Hope she doesn't do it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

xzanti wrote: »

It was in one of the sunday papers, her fella sent it to his ex and the ex went to the papers and the papers printed it with her t*ts out with her flange covered. Poor girl having that printed. They could just say what they have they didn't have to print the actual picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SallyWally31

Maybe this is why she plays her character so well! She is living her life on Eastenders. My heart goes out to her

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

xzanti wrote: »

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/208285/JESSIE-WALLACE-PHOTO-HELL/

I'd say the fella and his ex are trying to see how much they will make selling any story about Jessie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alvinphee42

Very sad indeed. Condolences to the fiance.

Your Belfast lad, Alvin Phee.

Advertisement