Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apparantly you're only allowed 1 thread ever in Personal Issues

Options
  • 30-08-2011 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

At least I'm only allowed 1 thread ever. ****s crazy, im too depressed to post on boards :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

i'd recommend you discuss this "1 thread" thing you are talking about with a mod or cmod on the personal issues forum via pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 1saddude

I pm'd Maple and he/she ignored. Ickle Magoo just seems to love locking threads so there is no point there really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 1saddude

I really shouldn't have made this in here...I'll probably get banned now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

well maple is possibly away fom her computer. read the threads otis and ickle locked.

they didnt get closed out for "no reason" you appear to have a confidence issue that boards would not want to have any accountabilty for, if you took on some bad advice from someone posted on this website.

they both advised you discus or follow up with a gp / counciler about how you feel.

tbh, lack of women at 20 isn't as big a deal as you would expect. popular media is terrible for portraying every teenager as sexually active and makes a big deal out of those that arent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Try posting this thread in Help Desk or Dispute Resolution under the Sys menu to discuss your problem with the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

they both advised you discus or follow up with a gp / counciler about how you feel.

Times three Dravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

1saddude wrote: »
    I really shouldn't have made this in here...I'll probably get banned now.

You are right, you shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Boring troll is boring

Did you really think this would fly?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement