Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering First Year...anyone

Options
  • 29-08-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm starting Engineering in September and I wanted to see who else is also taking it! I'm aware of the fact that there is a vast majority of male students and I wanted to see how many girls alongside me are taking this course! If you're a girl and taking this course do you want to meet up on orientation week because I don't know anyone and I think it would be beneficial to have someone to tag along with!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Siveen

I'm a girl and starting engineering in september as well :) Haha i'm kinda worried about the whole male to girl ratio....definately outnumbered!! I wouldn't mind meeting up either, I don't know anyone else taking the course and it would be nice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16 caitdebhail

it's like you've read my mind! haha i'm coming up from kerry on my own and being a girl going into engineering is gonna be fairly daunting! are ye staying in campus accommodation? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 curlex

No actually I'm not staying in accomodation becasue I live in Dubline so I don't need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Siveen

I'm not staying on campus either since I live in Dublin too. Haha well at least this thread will make it less daunting then :)

Advertisement