Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strap for omega geneve chronometer

Options
  • 29-08-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI all,
    i have recieved my grandfathers watch from his will over the last year or so and its a omega geneve chronometer, its really beautiful and has the 'tuning fork' mechanism running it. Anyway i have gotten it fixed and cleaned up and it now looks as good as new, but still retains a certain bit of wear so it doesnt look like a brand new watch. However, when i got it back from the jewllers they told me that the strap wasnt the original one for it. My grandfather had artaritis(?) in his hands and must have replaced the strap with one that was easier to manage. So what im looking for is an original omega strap for it... but im looking for a black leather one that would suit. I already have a a Tag Aquracer that has a steel strap that i wear every day and I would like the omega to a little bit more 'dressy' hence the leather strap.
    If anyone could recomend where to look or what indeed the original strap may have looked like id greatly appreciate it
    thanks

Comments

Advertisement