Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cirque Du Soleil Show Kooza Wheel of Death

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

8:40

To be honest I didn't think I'd last, but I did. That was pretty cool.

Some of the crowd seem to be too worried to be enjoying it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

gets a bit tense alright, some skill involved

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Wow, had s few wtf during that..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fúck me, them lads certainly earned their wages.:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Crazy, I felt sick just watching that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Bloody hell they were good!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I saw that live in the MGM in Vegas when I was on my honeymoon, as amazing it is on video, it's breathtaking live

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

speechless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Clareman wrote: »
    I saw that live in the MGM in Vegas when I was on my honeymoon, as amazing it is on video, it's breathtaking live

i can imagine, love to see it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It's hard to describe it, the whole arena is the stage, acrobats flying over your head, up and down the aisles, the stage itself is a platform that goes up in the air, changes to be a wall at 1 stage.

Here's the show http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/ka/default.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I remember seeing that years ago when I was 8 or so - it was incredible, so many heart in mouth moments in it! Sometimes you were relieved to see them land on the floor!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I was so impressed, I have just booked tickets for next April in the o2:) Cant wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

:eek:. Just :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I was so impressed, I have just booked tickets for next April in the o2:) Cant wait.

Yep saw La Nouba in Orlando three years ago and Saltimbanco in the O2 last year and they really are amazing so going to see this one next year and hopefully many more after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭xxtattyberxx

that is unbelievable, sheer mesmerising. Kinda would make ya sea sick looking at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

unreal!! Skipping?!!! I love the way they strutt like an absolute boss.

Advertisement