Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do monkeys ride bikes

Options
  • 29-08-2011 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

not sue if monkeys ride motorbikes but i know they get paid peanuts. seems courier companys are wining contracts and jobs at the cost of the rider. no mater how low they price the jobs there doing the company never looses.just the driver gets less. companys do no more work no mater what the price but the driver has to do more work if the jobs are priced to low.there is no standerd . it might help the industry and the drivers if there was a standered price.who would loose out? only the ones giving bad service.that way the companys that work harder to get cients would be better off and the drivers can make a living.if you have any thoughts on who is good and who is bad in this industry i would love to hear from you.its not any easy job to do and some drivers are doing this a long time hail or rain .hi risk job for min wages not fair...btw i am not a driver but i think we could have national rules to work by and give the couriers a fair go.

Advertisement