Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis Hard Binding

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I've no experience with the above, but JFK printers on Sandy Road is worth a look. It's cheaper than Kenny's and they're really sound and easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Ah, thanks for that. JFK Bookbinders do work out a good bit cheaper which is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 islandgirl

Not in Galway but will have a thesis to print/bind soon so would really love to hear feedback on any of the other services if anyone's used them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jessieoconnor

I got mine done in Kennys last week,

Would 100% recommend them !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Muffy_IOU

Kenny's are a rip-off. I got my dissertation bound by http://www.thesisbookbinding.co.uk/thesis.html

GBP16.00 (EUR18.00) per hard bind.... 30% cheaper than Kenny's even after postage costs. However, you need to be aware that this company is based in britain so postage can take several days. But you probably have submitted it by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I got mine done in Kennys last week,

Would 100% recommend them !

Yes, Kenny's quality in book binding is excellent. The poster below mentioned "rip-off" but you have to pay for quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lulu c

Big thank you to the team at Kennys. Just got my Thesis in yesterday and was completely stressed and exhausted. There's a lot to be said for good old fashioned service when you're under pressure. I would absolutely recommend them - very fast, professional and nothing too much trouble. I did my own printing. My professor was very impressed with the job they did so that's good for me too. Loved it so much I am ordering another hard copy today for myself. The content is another story! ha ha just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover!!!

Advertisement