Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Musicians needed for new rock band

Options
  • 28-08-2011 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Guys.

Im a 28 year old session musician who has over 18 years experience playing various instruments (Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums etc) and i am looking to put together a classic/modern rock cover band for gigs. (Think anything from foreigner, Deep Purple, KOL, Killers, to Lady GAGA) and possibly a few standards for weddings etc (These are in place too for 2012)

Ideally, you will be based around the midlands, or will have no problem travelling to rehearsals, in the midlands.

To date i have been doing a lot of solo work and worked with wedding bands and feel it´s now time to expand nationwide.

Management in place based on my performances as a solo artist, so there is no problem getting gigs. It is my intention to get us on the Venue scene and be in demand within 3 months, or less. So an extremely professional attitude and talent is required

Professional gear/transport is essential, as this project will take us all over the country!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!

Advertisement