Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most difficult combos?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Which fighting game do you guys think has the most difficult combos to do? Aris from ATP seems to think Tekken but I personally find the SF ones much more difficult because the time restraints are just shorter I think.... then again I've played Tekken much longer so that might explain it. SF just seems to need more hardcore muscle memory for the juggles while 3D fighters seem to be more forgiving I think....

But what do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

SF just seems to need more hardcore muscle memory for the juggles while 3D fighters seem to be more forgiving I think....
    I think Tekken is the one with juggles is it not? Depends on what fighting games you are comparing here, is it just SF and Tekken? Or all FG's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

The Hound wrote: »
    I think Tekken is the one with juggles is it not? Depends on what fighting games you are comparing here, is it just SF and Tekken? Or all FG's

I assume he meant all.

Has to be MvC3.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

MvC2, then CvS2.
    [/thread]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    MvC2, then CvS2.
    [/thread]

[thread]
    that chunli combo in sf4 where some ppl wear gloves for

[/thread]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    MvC2, then CvS2.
    [/thread]

wat

Easily GG^C as far as execution goes, some of the intermediate/advanced stuff needed for pretty competent play is pretty hard. I'd say Marvel is in the same boat

SF's never been about combos so to say, if you got a chance to punish you're never going to need to do a hard combo. V-ISM/Yun are the only demanding combos tbh in SF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I would echo the GG comment. Go look at some of the advanced tutorial video's. Crazy execution needed.

Advertisement