Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONEY SAVING ON DART?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi all :)

Ok, so I'm a fifth yr student, and I need to take the dart to my school every day, an adult return, which would cost me about 4.40.

Does anyone know anything i can get which lowers the cost of a dart ticket, like a student card, or something?

Thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

You can get a student travel card. The website has all the info about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 kmlarules

You can get a student travel card. The website has all the info about it.

Thank you! :D Thats actually what I was initially going with, but then I found out about getting a monthly dart ticket? Have you heard about that? Is it cheaper?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you could get a bus (or buses) instead you could get a ten journey travel 90 which only costs 10 euro if you're 16-18.

Advertisement