Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multitasking game

Options
  • 27-08-2011 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭

I wonder if there is a correlation between this game and your sc2 rank. Post your first score and your best! Oh and also post your sc2 1v1 rank

I got 111 on my first, just got 174 as my best and am platinum. The one at the top right is the one that always gets me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

Highest Score: -88. *sigh* Rank: Plat. I plan to beat this is the immediate future.
    And the games that always gets me, the balancing game, I am always doing alright in the others, and then I over-react

Here's some other games that test mechanics used in SC2.

Boxing:
    http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/floats.htm

Clicking Accuracy:
    http://www.notdoppler.com/files/lessquick.swf

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

that is brilliant. 84 on first try but im going to go again. Balance got me.

106 second time. the blue box arrorws got me. Great fun.

150. I find it way easier when you stop dividing your attention. stare straight ahead and use your peripheral vision to see all four.

266. in the zone. :D Im gold btw but feel i should be plat. regularly beat plat and am top of my gold div.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 michaelyou

by record is 291 in the that multitasking game and i was top 10 in norway in starcrarft 1, sc2 is a joke :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

michaelyou wrote: »
    .... sc2 is a joke :D

How so?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

michaelyou wrote: »
    by record is 291 in the that multitasking game and i was top 10 in norway in starcrarft 1, sc2 is a joke :D

I got significantly more.

Ps: what's a "norway"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe norway is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 michaelyou

I got significantly more.

Ps: what's a "norway"?

norway is a country :P jesus :P

Advertisement