Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inishowen Brewery

Options
  • 27-08-2011 2:50am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Had the brewer in the pub tonight doing a bit of market research for Ireland's newest brewery (pending planning permission). http://inishowenbrewery.com/

They've got funny names anyway.
    Beyond the Pale Ale
    Bohemia,the Pils of Donegal :p

Gonna try and see if I can get a wee sample/early buy but either way this is great news for the area as there's feck all decent beer up here.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭WeightierDisc

Yeow!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

'The pils of Donegal' ... Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Great news but they probably shouldn't have used the same graphic designer as the lads at 8 degrees brewing when designing their labels.

8-degrees-promo-1024x721.jpg

Bottled-Beer-Beyond.jpgBottled-Beer-Bohemia.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Donegal_Dan

I was talking to him there last week. Not sure these are there actual labels coz they were on about needing to get a graphic designer to take a look at them so they mightnt be the same ones when they go into production.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

They'd be mad not to change them, they look way too similar. That aside, I'm looking forward to trying them. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement