Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Colaiste Dhulaigh

Options
  • 26-08-2011 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

So I got a letter saying I have an interview in Colaiste Dhulaigh on Monday.
    I've never been there so, i've no idea what bus/luas to take, and where to stop at.

It says it's in Barryscourt Road, Coolock, Dublin 17.
    I'm from Tallaght so what bus would I take to there, and how would I know where to stop? I'll ask around once I know where to stop at.
    Is there a Luas to there? If so, what station do I stop at?

Sorry for all the questions, none of my friends also know how to get to Dublin 17. We're all kinda limited to town/bray/our area.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Did you check their website? http://www.colaistedhulaigh.ie/location.php

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Get the LUAS to Busaras.
    Get off and walk round the corner to the bus stop opposite Connolly LUAS stop.
    Get the 27 bus - it is a very frequent service.
    The fare will be 1.85.
    Get off after the bus turns at Northside Shopping Centre.
    The stop is outside the gate of the college.

The journey will take 20-25 minutes, longer depending on traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭PurpleVintage

Thanks a million! Thanks to you, I was able to find it and was even 2 hours early :D. Got my acceptance letter this morning (surprisingly enough!!!). I'm so gutted about the entry fees though. Guess I really am taking the year off :(.

Advertisement