Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops Double XP

Options
  • 26-08-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know if its double xp weekend this weekend?? Some people are saying it is and some are saying its not.... Anyone no for def??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Just place twice as much and you'll get double XP anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

1274199838040.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Seeing how people are so helpful..

Mark, there has been no announcement on the CoD blog yet and I doubt there will be as DLC4 was not multiplayer focused. So basically, not likely.
    There is a CoD forum where people are more useful in relation to information regarding the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mark_09

CORaven wrote: »
    Seeing how people are so helpful..

Mark, there has been no announcement on the CoD blog yet and I doubt there will be as DLC4 was not multiplayer focused. So basically, not likely.
    There is a CoD forum where people are more useful in relation to information regarding the series.

Thanks raven, i have found out its next weekend they have double xp and of course u get muppets on every forum u just have to put up with them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Ah, where did you get that info may I ask?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mark_09

CORaven wrote: »
    Ah, where did you get that info may I ask?

I googled it, i just typed in the name of the map pack and black ops double xp and its showing on a few black ops forums

Advertisement