Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sites for new releases (vinyl)

Options
  • 26-08-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

been flicking through juno records, any use with delivery etc ?

Anyone recommend any other sites please

looking for deep/tech/house

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

yeah juno are great. i've never ordered from anyone other than them or hardwax.

hardwax.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Chemical Records and Hard To Find.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

cheers people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Rushhour.nl
    Clone.nl
    Phonicarecords.com
    Decks.de

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭bedrock#1

ianuss wrote: »
    Rushhour.nl
    Clone.nl
    Phonicarecords.com
    Decks.de

Hey mate,

Have you ordered off these before??? If you have what shipping process did you choose??
    Shipping seems a bit steep, only one that's really worth it seems to be "no track - no insurance" which is 7 euro - if you want a tracking number but still no insurance it jumps to 19.80e :eek::eek::eek:

any feed back would be sweet

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

bedrock#1 wrote: »
    Hey mate,

Have you ordered off these before??? If you have what shipping process did you choose??
    Shipping seems a bit steep, only one that's really worth it seems to be "no track - no insurance" which is 7 euro - if you want a tracking number but still no insurance it jumps to 19.80e :eek::eek::eek:

any feed back would be sweet

cheers

I've ordered from all except for decks.de, but I've heard it recommended by other lads on here.

I've always used the cheapest shipping method and it's always arrived no worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭bedrock#1

cheers ianuss,

yeah was thinking of just taking the chance

7e shipping it is....

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Another worth checking out is www.bleep.com - part of the Warp Records label, good to sign up also for their releases email. Same also for Phonica and Boomkat already mentioned, both do good weekly emails on new releases etc.

Edit - forgot to mention, another nice point with Bleep is that when you order anything on Warp you get an instant high quality download, good to be able to listen before the preferable physical release arrives at the door! There was mention on the site a while back about adding other labels to this but not sure if its happened yet. Be great to see more offering this...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

I'm finding discogs to be a good aggregator recently - sites like rush hour are starting to sell on there. Asides from that - yea decks.de for me is the best stocked warehouse, but I like to support Phonica where possible - good people there from what I can tell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

www.decks.de all the way for me too, great selection, good descriptions and shipping is prompt and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Has anyone compared prices across the shops? I sometimes check prices on a few places, but I normally just end up with a different crate on each site and end up buying more...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Has anyone compared prices across the shops? I sometimes check prices on a few places, but I normally just end up with a different crate on each site and end up buying more...
    I try to, but it becomes a bit of a headache when you start to factor in delivery costs. It's very hard to compare accurately.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

http://freerangerecords.co.uk/

Stumbled across these this morning, couple of EPs for 89p in the firesale, will post back on delivery time etc

Advertisement