Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelcon - Blurbs! Timestables! Buying Online!

Options
  • 26-08-2011 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

The IGA would like to announce that, after a brief downtime for upgrades, the Gaelcon website is back up and running! Thanks for your patience while we were down, but you'll find it's worth it - we are now the first convention in the Republic of Ireland to have it's ENTIRE catalogue of events and items for sale on pre-book! Every single event, timetable and blurb is up on our new site, and you can now pre-book your entire weekend ahead of time; from the ticket you want, down to the games you want to play.

www.gaelcon.com/gaelcon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Doesn't seem to be up for me...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Loads fine for me.

Where does www.gaelcon.com resolve to for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Loaded and still loaded ok for me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 unforgivenirl

From what I can tell, some ISP's had it cached. The issue should be solved by now... so go forth and purchase your entry and events! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

Gaelcon - crikey I looked at the committee and I don't recognise anyone.

I haven't been to a Gaelcon since the last one at the RHK though.

This makes me feel old.

• Advertisement
Advertisement