Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who got accepted???

Options
  • 25-08-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

So im going into Accounting......... so whats everyone else accepted??? Are you Carlow It bound or didnt get what ya wanted???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Geminicw

oh cant wait to get started not doing anything at the min and soooo bored!! we could be in the same accounting class ha i'm so not looking forward to that class heard its a hard subject!!!
    anyone else starting business/marketing subjects? hope Im in with a few decent people!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Want Justice

Geminicw wrote: »
    oh cant wait to get started not doing anything at the min and soooo bored!! we could be in the same accounting class ha i'm so not looking forward to that class heard its a hard subject!!!

No way me too boooorrred out of my mind just wanna get started.... Ye good stuff if were in same class... Are you a mature student??

who ya telling the boredom would kill ya ha nope im 22 wbu? where ya from? I thought there would be more reply's i'm ragen I don't know anyone else starting my course!!!:(ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Software Development yr3 :) I am just 23 so I guess that makes me mature student? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RarestSolanum

Got into computer games development, woo :)

• Advertisement

who ya telling the boredom would kill ya ha nope im 22 wbu? where ya from? I thought there would be more reply's i'm ragen I don't know anyone else starting my course!!!:(ha

27 live in but not from Newbridge and yourself???

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Software Development yr3 :) I am just 23 so I guess that makes me mature student? :)

Going into 3rd year or 3 yr course???

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Going into 2nd year in Computing. Registered for in Software Development, want to get into Systems Management instead.

Going into 3rd year or 3 yr course???

Going into 3rd year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mickybv6gsi

Got into Mechanical Engineering ........... year 1

• Advertisement

27 live in but not from Newbridge and yourself???

Oh im from Carlow so handy enough!! will ya be commuting?? that's a pain I used to do it to waterford IT!! But they were fun times :) lets hope Carlow IT will be just as good lol

Oh im from Carlow so handy enough!! will ya be commuting?? that's a pain I used to do it to waterford IT!! But they were fun times :) lets hope Carlow IT will be just as good lol

Ah ive got a car so happy days, I thought about renting down there for the crack (and because its cheap) but i'd have to rent out my own place... What did ya do in WIT??

Going into 3rd year
    Got into Mechanical Engineering ........... year 1

Cool fair play......

Haha did only 7 people get accepted???? There must be more

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Wolfbrand Morro

I did, Computer games development ha. Not everyone who got accepted will be on boards nevermind on the Carlow IT section

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Anyone else doing Physiology and Health Science. I missed out on Physio but this course will get me in :)

NotExactly wrote: »
    Anyone else doing Physiology and Health Science. I missed out on Physio but this course will get me in :)

I was only talking to someone today whos doing that haha could of been you??? You from monaghan??

Ah ive got a car so happy days, I thought about renting down there for the crack (and because its cheap) but i'd have to rent out my own place... What did ya do in WIT??

Professional cookery was some laugh...
    yeah there loads of student accommodation I even seen on this people looking for people to share with, I bet you'll end up moving cos most people do after few weeks, that travelling is a bitch :)

Professional cookery was some laugh...
    I bet you'll end up moving cos most people do after few weeks, that travelling is a bitch :)

Cookery haha any rooms in your place but has to include be cooked for since your a professional and all haha.....
    Ah no moving is out of the question now cause someone broke into my house the other night and i cant risk being out of the house 5 nights a week or id come home one friday to find out the robbers had a party while i was gone

Cookery haha any rooms in your place but has to include be cooked for since your a professional and all haha.....
    Ah no moving is out of the question now cause someone broke into my house the other night and i cant risk being out of the house 5 nights a week or id come home one friday to find out the robbers had a party while i was gone

haha no bother 60 per week plus lifts to collage everyday & invites to them parties lol

• Advertisement

? you serious?

I was only talking to someone today whos doing that haha could of been you??? You from monaghan??

No i'm from Mayo. When does everyone plan on heading to Carlow? I think I start the Wednesday. Are all first years starting then?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

NotExactly wrote: »
    No i'm from Mayo. When does everyone plan on heading to Carlow? I think I start the Wednesday. Are all first years starting then?

Registration is Monday for first year students I think (I dunno if you can do it online though) If you can't do in online, wouldn't you have to be here? I'm assuming your going into your first year?

Mister Man wrote: »
    Registration is Monday for first year students I think (I dunno if you can do it online though) If you can't do in online, wouldn't you have to be here? I'm assuming your going into your first year?

Registration is monday and tuesday for 1st yrs depends on the course your doing its posted on the IT site for each course & 1st yrs can't register online...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Registration is monday and tuesday for 1st yrs depends on the course your doing its posted on the IT site for each course & 1st yrs can't register online...:)

Cheers for clearing that up =)

Any idea what day my registration is? (Industrial Design - CW707) Can't seem to find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AlliLouise

Mister Man wrote: »
    Cheers for clearing that up =)

Any idea what day my registration is? (Industrial Design - CW707) Can't seem to find it?

http://www.itcarlow.ie/public/userfiles/files/REGISTRATION%20SCHEDULE%20%20School%20of%20BusinessV2.pdf

Is that it Tuesday at 12.30pm?

Are the people that are going down to register tomorrow staying down for the week 'cause they're starting on Wednesday?

haha no bother 60 per week plus lifts to collage everyday & invites to them parties lol

Changed email, that's why I'm replying to message so late..... The invites to partys will do haha....

? you serious?

If you asked was I serious about someone breaking into my home, well yes deadly serious

• Advertisement
Advertisement