Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weston Airport Night Lighting

Options
  • 25-08-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, just wondering does anybody know if there's any lights on in Weston Airport during the night?

Thanks, need it for my upcoming scenery that includes custom buildings :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I'm more used to reading NZ charts but according to this Weston Chart it says lighting NIL which means there isnt any :)

Someone who actually flys there will tell you for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

pclancy wrote: »
    I'm more used to reading NZ charts but according to this Weston Chart it says lighting NIL which means there isnt any :)

Someone who actually flys there will tell you for sure

Sound thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Yeah it's only operational during the day, which is why the new emergency response helicopter for transplant patients has been moved to Dublin airport now.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭TW Mr Tayto

If you want to be really precise, the lights in the restaurant would be on.

I think the management would like the option; but the residents of Weston Park would disagree...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

No runway or taxiway lighting. But there are security lights all along the terminal and hangars since the incident where a bizjet was damaged. They would be on presumably and quite intense I imagine.

Don't forget to place the Buccaneer at the gate where it sits now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement