Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christian louboutin shoe ireland

Options
  • 25-08-2011 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

This is just a heads up message to anyone wanting to buy a nice pair of shoes online.
    DO NOT use the website www.­christianloubout­insshoeireland.­net

I bought a pair of shoes off this site for 95euro. When they arrived they did not fit correctly so I tried returning them.
    The answer to my request to return them was along the lines of tough you shouldn't have bought them. One sentence was "You should think twice before buying next time" :mad:
    It ended up that is would cost 66euro plus postage to China to return the shoes.
    I am also unable to publish a review on the site and contact with customer service is rubbish as no matter what you send you get the same rubbishy answer.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

To be fair they were never going to be real Louboutins or very good quality for €95, websites dealing in fakes are generally pretty unreliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Evelyn52

If you look at the website it's very misleading when you first login.
    Looks and sound like the site is based in Ireland, the shoes "marked down" in price from the original price example -
    Christian Louboutins Glitter Peep-Toe Slingbacks Silver
    €429.10 €95.22
    Save: 78% off

I have learnt my lesson the hard way if something sounds too good to be true it usually is!
    The most annoying part is the customer service and the completely rude responses I have been getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Although their customer service sounds terrible, you are entitled to a refund on the shoes (you have 2 weeks to change your mind when buying something from the internet) but that does not cover return postage.

A tip when buying on-line, always look for a contact address. If it is based in China/Hong Kong or doesn't have an address or an email address that is not a proper company address, say a gmail address, avoid buying from the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Only Louboutin's own site sells the shoes I think, any websites like that are very definitely fakes. As you said, lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I don't mean to be harsh OP but:

I'm not a lady and I know that website isn't an official source for said designer.

It also looks very badly designed and not highly polished like a designers website should. It also has spelling mistakes such as 'Card We Accept'.

Also the discounts are MASSIVE, which should really set alarm bells off.

• Advertisement

I am not saying I am upset they are fakes - I did know that myself at the start.

What I am saying is the customer services is so bad as is the returns policy.

I would never spend 500euro on a pair of shoes but was hoping these would be passable or that if I wasn't happy I could return them (like you can do on any other website I have purchased off before).

That is the issue I have - not that they are fake

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Basically - you cannot buy a pair of C.L. shoes for €95. You surely must have known that you were buying fakes. If you did, it really was naive to think that people who sell rip-offs would also offer good customer service.

If you're buying from website for the first time, then you should look for things like

(1) Good website design, with crisp graphics, clean layout and no spelling/grammatical mistakes
    (2) Always click on the Contact Us or About Us section. If there is no phone number or postal address, then stay the hell away.
    (3) Lastly, check the site address on a service like whois.net - This will help you figure out where the site is registered. If it's registered in China, then again, stay the hell away. In the case of the site you mention, the results are
    Domain Name: christianlouboutinsshoeireland.net

Registrant Contact:
    linlin
    lin lin kakayou9845@126.com
    +86.05717256843 fax: +86.05717256843
    shangchengqu115hao
    hangzhou zhejiang 310000
    CN

Administrative Contact:
    linlin
    shangchengqu115hao
    hangzhou zhejiang 310000
    CN

Technical Contact:
    linlin
    shangchengqu115hao
    hangzhou zhejiang 310000
    CN

Billing Contact:
    linlin
    shangchengqu115hao
    hangzhou zhejiang 310000
    CN

Just to clarify -

I KNEW THEY WERE FAKE

As stated in my original post -
    "When they arrived they did not fit correctly so I tried returning them."

Thanks for the heads up on whois.net handy site.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Evelyn52 wrote: »
    Just to clarify -

I KNEW THEY WERE FAKE

As stated in my original post -
    "When they arrived they did not fit correctly so I tried returning them."

When have you ever known a seller who openly sold fakes to provide a good quality of service?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I am suprised that you got any response at all to your complaint tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PANCHO1000

Please do not be fooled by ]­christianloubout­insshoeireland.­net or http://www.iechristianlouboutinireland.org/ they are based in China, nothing to do with Ireland. Customer Service is disgraceful , this is what they said to me today SEE BELOW .. The shoes just did not fit, I ordered size 8 , the largest. There was also a black mark on the sole ! Just disgraceful Customer service. I wish I read this site first. I guessed they were fake, if they had fitted me they would be nice. No way will they refund ! Rip off ! They even use false names like Angela below, real name li li on her email !!

Dear customer:
    Thank you for your email.We are sorry to hear that the shoes size doesn't fit for you.But we sent the shoes to you according to your order information.Considering the high quality of the shoes,could you please keep them or sell them to your friends?We will offer you a 10% off when you reorder the correct size shoes from us.Please accept it,OK?Thanks.
    Have a nice day.
    Best wishes
    Angela

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

In fairness, Pancho1000 what did you expect when ordering from a fake website in the first place? :rolleyes: That your fakes would fit like the real deal? It's your own fault. The sooner people realise that this "amazing deal" is fake, the better. CL shoes cost €450+. If you can't afford it, buy off the high street. It amazes me how people lack any sort of common sense when it comes to these stupid fake websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Please do not drag up old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement