Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BetAdvisor

Options
  • 25-08-2011 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm just looking into sports betting now but frankly i'm stumped.
    I was looking at betadvisor.com and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.
    Or are there cheaper/free tipster sites out there?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Don't pay anyone for tips.... wasting your time.

Just check the form of the teams and whos playing, whos not, home or away, time of kick-off, distance between clubs etc etc...

good few links here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73868668&postcount=11

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭smurra3

I thought as much.
    Alot of reading there:eek:
    Time to get stuck in
    Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spartak

Hi,

They service are worst ever i saw in internet! They fix scores probably because i bought from them and from 30 tips only 7 win, but before they static was perfect from 30 tips only lost 7.
    Also they send tips late on games and odd/lines on these games imposable to catch!
    Keano is right, there is no punters in on-line for 99$ who can make profit for you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

I've got a question for these paid tipsters.

If your tips are so good, why not bet on them and make money that way? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Prick! wrote: »
    I've got a question for these paid tipsters.

If your tips are so good, why not bet on them and make money that way? ;)
    why not do both and make more money?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

why not do both and make more money?

If their tips are worth paying for they should be putting big money on their bets, thus not needing membership money. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

For a start there are betting limits even with 20 accounts you might be lucky to get e10k bet on certain markets.

as far as needing membership money... Seriously? Its an additional source of income not a substitute (for the few who are actually genuine).

Advertisement