Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would like to report mods

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello Snacker.

As per this thread, before you can make a complaint, you must follow the steps outlined in the thread.

You must first send the moderator(s) in question a PM to see if the issue can be resolved amicably.

If you are not happy with the response, or if there is no response, you must then send a PM to that moderator(s) CMod, as per the thread above, outlining why you are unhappy with the response.

If you are still unhappy, then you start a thread here, including as much relevant information as you can.

Until you follow the above steps, there is nothing the admin team can do for you, as set procedure must be followed to ensure all complaints are handled in the same way.

I will mark this thread as resolved, but I am by no means suggesting the issue is resolved. Should you need to start a new thread after exhausting the above procedure, I will ensure your complaint is handled in accordance with procedure.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement