Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with AIB Internet Banking

Options
  • 25-08-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with AIB Internet banking at the minute? I'm unable to log into my account at the minute; I'm continually getting a message that the details entered are incorrect despite having been entered correctly a dozen times. Similarly, I wasn't able to log in a couple of days ago. Is it just me, or is anyone else having similar problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I can login fine

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Cyclonius

Then the problem is on my end. Thanks TestTransmission.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭_Nuno_

I have been having this problem as well. Usually it takes me 5 to 6 attempts to be able to login, while before I had the occasional typo but nothing like this.

This only happens with firefox though. Using internet explorer I can login first time.

Advertisement