Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking

Options
  • 24-08-2011 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Anyone know what exercise are best for my smoked out lungs?
    I quit smoking 7 weeks ago but still find exercising tough on the lungs.I smoked for 14 years but im not over weight,and energy advising exercises would be much appriciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

14 years of smoking doesn't just go away in 7 weeks. You need to give it time and work to a good training plan. What kind of exercise are you doing now? For running the C25K is excellent.

This thread will be moved to the Giving Up Smoking forum soon enough I imagine. I'm not sure why you chose Anime & Manga to post about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

hi orion sorry bout that just found out how to post a new thread earlier.
    I do alot of cycling and work out in the gym 2-3 times a week on the thread mill cross trainer and rower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Moved to the Giving Up Smoking forum :)

Advertisement