Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs shoes!!

Options
  • 24-08-2011 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

My Debs is next week and im struggling with what type of shoes to get. My date is not that tall, maybe the same height as me or a bit smaller. i can't wear high heels because my dress would then be off the ground as its not extremely long and also i dont want to be taller than my date. i got these 2/ 3 inch heels with diamonds on the front which i thought would be okay but im not sure if i like the heel, i either like really high heeels or no heel at all, im not really a fan of kittens heels. i was thinking maybe flat sandals with straps or jewels? would that be ok to wear to a debs? please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

If you have a long dress, there's no problem with wearing flat shoes! A few of my friends did that :) sure it's not like you can see them anyway. Pick something pretty and comfy, and I'll guarantee you that most other girls there will be well jealous of your flats at the end of the night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I wore a pair of pumps from Debenhams or somewhere for my debs. My dress was floor length so you couldn't see them. I never wear heels anyway as I'm quite tall so I was just more comfortable in flats.

Advertisement