Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy leaves the island and discovers he's Irish

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

WTF is this crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Dunno but I ain't clicking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Nice to put a face to Keith all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

pow wow wrote: »
    Dunno but I ain't clicking it.

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

Some ignorant bigot drunk on holiday for two months but his room looks like some fetish club for gross nationalism.

I think the real reason he is so annoyed is because no girl will go into that room. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Well he has certainly shown 95% of Americans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

his resemblance to Jedward makes it even more amusing, I think he doth protest too much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

I watched it. Be careful his voice and accent will grate on you. He is exactly how i imagine KeithAFC to look and sound like :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

What a croc. The Ritalin only half works and it is causing zits. Regardless, the poor idiot is fcuked for life unless he changes his attitude. As for his spoken English? His teachers have been negligent - assuming he has got the average amount of grey matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

State of him. Go back to Scotland with ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

A dog born in a stable is indeed not a horse. But a horse born in a stable is indeed a dog. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

What a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

funny funny - does he not understand that IT IS PART OF IRELAND !!!
    politically its not but FFS lad its the big kippy bit at the top !!

some one should really point out 2 him that the phrase he was looking for was northern Ireland is not part of the Irish republic but is still PART of ireland , as ireland is part of the british isles ( geographically speaking )

sad sad sack of **** - and one thing, who goes away for 8 weeks and brings the flag of their nation with them - a knob end does
    i feel sorry for unionism more so than usual today
    will some one think of the children :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

What a knob... That room looks terrible so it does. Seriously, who goes to Florida to make a crappy video about "our wee country" when the sun is splitting trees? Any Norn Iron person I know plays up the Irish stuff when over in America for the free drink and getting to know the opposite sex better. ;) Enjoy the holiday, buy some clearasil and a nice shirt! :D

By the way, that's not the "Belfast Flag", this is the Belfast Flag. That's a defaced Aussie/NZ flag that you'd find flying from a lamp post around Sandy Row during marching season.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭DualFrontDiscs

According to him, 'Northern Ireland's part of Britain'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

"A one man Northern Ireland tourist board".

Hahaha..

This is one of him doing accents... including Manchester, Liverpool cockney etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

what a fool, he also called (London)derry a county when it is a city. Derry is the county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That voice is disarmingly deep from what looks like a 9 year old boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Chips Ahoy wrote: »
    what a fool, he also called (London)derry a county when it is a city. Derry is the county.

It is actually both. There never was a County Derry, it was previously County Coleraine.

The city is Londonderry, although the council is officially Derry City Council.

Obviously in sporting circles it is officially Derry GAA.

And there is nothing to stop people calling the city and county Derry.

Looking at the video, he's no different from anyone who goes on about how Irish, English, Scottish, American or whatever they are and how it's a apparently a wonderful thing.

I just wonder why anyone would take a flag on holiday with them, however. I don't own a flag, and have no reason to want one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Richard wrote: »
    It is actually both. There never was a County Derry, it was previously County Coleraine.

The city is Londonderry, although the council is officially Derry City Council.

I suspect you're as drunk as that Irish guy in the video and what's all this talk about London?

I suspect you're as drunk as that Irish guy in the video and what's all this talk about London?

You suspect wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derry/Londonderry_name_dispute

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement