Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reanne Evans - Why not pool

Options
  • 24-08-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

It seems to me Reanne Evans is flogging a dead horse trying to make gains in the professional snooker ranks. Although a good snooker player in her own right and seemingly the best female player by a long ways she is clearly not good enough against male opposition at the professional level.

With no money in womens snooker does anyone know why a few years ago she did'nt go the way of Alison and Kelly Fisher and persue a U.S pro-female pool career?. Shes probably a better snooker player than either of them two were and look at the riches they have earned in the pro female pool ranks. Probably even now its hard not to see her make the transition into the pro female pool ranks if she tried. Maybe its personally harder for her to do that now but there is no money in female snooker and she isnt making any in the male pro ranks.

Any thoughts on Reanne Evans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Spiderpig92

ah leave her alone, if she is happy playing snooker no matter at what level, leave her to it, if i was in a position she was in i would be delighted.

Advertisement