Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 wks today

Options
  • 24-08-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

hey I'm 8 weeks today and freaky out!!

Is it normal to feel quite dizzy.. even when sitting down???? Ive a very overactive imagination and im freaking myself out!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Cottontail

dizziness can be normal alright, I've had my fair share of it! Be careful when getting up, I find if I get up too fast I get dizzy. Also of getting out of hot baths etc. Keep the bathroom door unlocked in case you feel faint getting out of the bath in case you need help.

and many congrats on your pregnancy, hope all is going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

uhhhh it seems to be going well, considering i seem to have every complaint possible.. really not loving it at all :(

sounds like my first pregnancy, I didn't enjoy it at all. it was worth it all in the end though, i'm sure you will feel the same. I'm finding it much easier this time around though, I was dreading being so sick again!

yeah everyone keeps saying "it will get better"
    Well bring it on!!! Cuz at this stage i could safely say this will be an only child :D
    but yes im sure it will all be worth it.. its just a shame no one warns you about all this horrible cr*p and they paint pregnancy as a bed of roses... when its so not :rolleyes:

Rant over... Promise :D

I felt the same way during my first pregnancy, my son could have easily been an only child!! It was tough going but when you see that little baby at the end you will know what it was all for. It's funny, this pregnancy couldn't be more different than the last. Hopefully it will get better for you, it often does after 12 weeks, but at the same time don't be relying on it!!

• Advertisement

oh i wont, dont worry

as my da keeps telling me... the only rule is... there are no rules :D

and never a true-r word has he spoken :D

Advertisement