Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen - Weapon of Mass Distraction

Options
  • 24-08-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Quote during interview with Alex Jones: http://www.spirituallysmart.com/sheen.html
    ...Guys, it’s right there in the thing, duh! We work for the Pope, we murder people. We’re Vatican assassins. How complicated can it be? What they’re not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks...

Is Charlie Sheen is a psy-op? (NWO Shill) 3 votes

“It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee."
    0% 0 votes
    "Oh wait, can’t process it. Losers. Winning. Buh bye.”
    66% 2 votes
    "I don’t live in the middle anymore. That’s where you get slaughtered."
    33% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Umm.. That's a damn fine effort at an imitation of a Charlie Sheen rant, that's what I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Vatican assassin warlocks are OP.
    Blizzard needs to nerf them in the next patch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Which poll option means "No"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

The one where you "cant process it".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Where is the option for "No this is idiotic"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Where is the option "Troll extraordinaire"?

What's the verdict guy's, art imitating life? http://www.newser.com/story/114911/sheen-used-for-libya-psy-ops.html
    Charlie Sheen won't likely bring his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour to Libya, but military flights bearing his name are doing a tour of their own. A Dutch radio buff monitoring and tweeting military communications has discovered that Libya flights by an Air Force cargo plane configured to broadcast psy-ops message have been going by the call sign "Sheen," Gawker reports. The EC-130 aircraft has been warning Libyan ships to remain in port or risk retaliation from coalition aircraft, Wired notes. Radar surveillance flights, meanwhile, have been given "Cylon" call signs—the name of the warlike cyborgs from Battlestar Galactica.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

He's certainly distracting you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

He is one mad thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Poor Charlie is clearly not ok mentally. A lifetime of substance abuse is going to play havoc with the mind.

Advertisement