Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New NCHD offers revealed

Options
  • 24-08-2011 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Questions:

1) What do you think about new NCHD's offers?

***I know many NCHD's who are more qualified and experienced then new NCHD's but paid way less then new NCHDs.****

2) When will HSE start education and experience based Martix to set salaries??

3) When will HSE setup a transparent educational and experience based matrix to recruit SPRs in Ireland.

4) How do you feel working with an SPR who is only selected on basis (Who they know, not , what they know) ? Please share.

Please read:

http://www.imt.ie/news/latest-news/2011/08/nchd-offer-revealed.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I'm not sure you've properly understood that article to be honest. Its not saying they will get those figures - its saying they've been led to believe they will get those figures but implying they won't.

In other news - here is how much the HSE spent on hiring the doctors abroad:

http://medicalindependent.ie/page.aspx?title=nchd_jobs_trip_cost_hse_113k

EUR 113,000.

What do you think folks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Are they still waiting to be registered?

I think the IMC do not want to register them. In the meantime they have been here for nearly 8 weeks without pay. And even if they start tomorrow it will be another 2 weeks before they are paid, probably on emergency tax.

This is no way to treat people who had good jobs in India/pakistan.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

Traumadoc wrote: »

I think the IMC do not want to register them. In the meantime they have been here for nearly 8 weeks without pay. And even if they start tomorrow it will be another 2 weeks before they are paid, probably on emergency tax.

agree no way to treat people

Have 3 with us, SHO level only but we have 1 SHO vacancy so dont know whats going to happen with other 2

HAve heard of a hospital in kildare being told they have to take a few even though they dont have vacancies and the hospital will have to pick up the salaries which is just crazy

We have had two Irish citizen,Irish grads contact hospital in recent weeks contact hospital to be told they cant apply for the vacancy as the job is promised to someone ( they dont know who it is one of the group promised to the docs who came over we just dont know who that is going to be or when)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dissed doc

Traumadoc wrote: »

That is because the supervised register that the HSE successfully lobbied to be invented, is complete horsesh1t.

Advertisement