Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portal: No Escape (Live Action Portal)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Wow. That's excellently done. Do i detect a new trend on webisodes for popular games? I bloody well hope so!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Remove the
    spoiler about the ending
    , I was waiting for it

Excellent stuff though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Where's the kangaroo legs?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Saying the ending is clever is not a spoiler.... :rolleyes:
    Would you prefer that it just ended with no payoff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I would prefer if (this is probably a spoiler, don't hurt me if it's not Mr E
    If it was a real city, and she used the gun in an urban environment. It would be a nice twist, but I suppose it would be completely irrelevant to the game storyline

Either way, I thought it was excellent! Looks way better than the Metal Gear LAM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mr E wrote: »
    Saying the ending is clever is not a spoiler.... :rolleyes:
    Would you prefer that it just ended with no payoff?

No, it's that saying the ending is clever had me expecting something at the end.
    I'd have preferred not to be thinking of the conclusion and waiting on something to happen...and just been pleasantly suprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

just seen this. so good D: truly well done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

With the MK episodes a few weeks ago, and now this. I think we might finally be stepping into an era were live action stuff based on video games is no complete muck. It's about time time.

This one was very well done. I've only really played through Portal once, so I can't nit-pick about this or that in the video. Said what it had to say, and it said no more. It really worked well, if you ask me.

Advertisement