Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! Laptop won't boot

Options
  • 23-08-2011 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

My 12 yr old son has a Hp comaq mini notebook and he is always downloading rubbish. Today I decided to uninstall some of it and clean it up. It froze in the process so I turned it off at the switch. Now when I turn it on I get the Compaq simbol but then the screen turns blank. Iv tried safe mode and nothing, Iv tried the lAst known configuration and nothing. Iv got into the bios page and ran a test which came back clear. I'm stuck and I haven't told my son as he will blame me for breaking it.. Ha ha please please help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,757 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Try asking in our Computers & Technology forum. This forum is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement