Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novice guitar player looking for jam buddys

Options
  • 23-08-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I'm a 33 year old bloke whose playing the guitar about a year now. I love all styles of music. Hoping to find someone like me who would like to pick a few songs to learn and have a jam. Whether its another guitarist, singer,piano fiddle whatever. Male or female. Nothing serious just a bit of fun so if you've always wanted to play or sing in a band but never got round to it give me a shout.
    I'm based in Maynooth, Kildare

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sonofsparda

hey what kinda stuff do you play ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dirtydeeds

All acoustic at the moment. I know a couple of Neil young tunes. Creedence clearwater revival. A few blues songs and a loads of other bits and pieces. I love all types of music from hard rock to country,blues to traditional.

Advertisement