Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REDWITCH DOGFOOD

Options
  • 23-08-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Has anyone tried Redwitch dogfood or do they know anything about it?
    We were looking for a different type of dogfood and found this one on dogfooddirect.ie.
    It is made by show kennels, we were thinking of trying the salmon and rice dogfood.
    Just looking for any information, advice and opinions on this dogfood from people who know more about dogfood than me :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

How did you get on with this? I've been advised to move over to this to help keep my Labs weight under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

zulu you should give whites light/senior ago. i tried everything on my girl and nothing worked. brill food

Thanks, I'll research it. where do you get it?

I was given a great recommendation for redwitch from another lab owner, so I'm eager to hear what the op thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Iv got my dogs on it and its very good great shine on their coat and good stools. Its sold all over the uk but only coming here now. Mick in dogfooddirect knows his stuff give it a try you wont be disappointed

Which one would you recommend?

• Advertisement
Advertisement