Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Party Idea

Options
  • 23-08-2011 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm new to this, but need some help thinking of some ideas for my kids birthday party, all he wants is football/soccer. Was talking to my cousin over in England and they mentioned a company called powerleague do kids parties. Does anyone have any idea if this type of company is in Ireland and if so, what their parties involve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

depends where you are , in Dublin UCD for instance run them and some schools like De la Salle in Churchtown hire out their hall, there should be others.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You could do it cheaply on your local green. Tell half the kids coming to wear blue and the other half red and have a match. Then back to the house for food or a BBQ at the green.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eric_power

my friend works in D'Arcys pub in spawell and he said theres a powerleague being built there. i went on the website www.powerleague.co.uk and they do football parties. they open on 3rd of 4th week september. When's your son's birthday?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

I there an astro turf pitch near you? My son has been to a few parties at these pitches. Don't know how much they are to rent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

This guy does parties in the south east. http://www.soccerskillsacademy.ie/Pages/birthday.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bridget1975

All sounds good, birthday coming up soon so I better get going with the plans, its at the start of October. That powerleague sounds like they know what they're doing. I'm living up near where its being built so might call in. Says on the wep page the kids parties are pretty reasonable, €100. Might be a bit more organised than bringing 25 of the little ones to the park. Let them look after them and see how they get on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

When we were younger, my parents just rented out an indoor hall and left us off with an indoor football. Not a whole lot to it really!

Advertisement