Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not offered the course?

Options
  • 23-08-2011 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I applied through the cao for a course in Institute of Technology Tallaght TA025 Social Care Practice. On my cao sheet it says that i was ineligable for consideration. I dont know why because the only requirments on both the cao and ITT website are three distinction, i got five using my fetac course DCHSX.
    I have five cao points more then the cut-off point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,165 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Did you get a full award? That is, pass 8 subjects including the mandatory ones. The 3 distinctions is in addition to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Ye I got the full award?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,165 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah yes, just looked at the Tallagh IT website, they only accept Fetac for two courses, tourism and cookery. That's why you are not elligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I was onto them they accept FETAC for most courses I just didnt get high enough points. Ah well.

Advertisement