Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW SINGER & BASSIST WANTED

Options
  • 23-08-2011 9:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40

Kildare alt/rock band looking for new singer and bassist. ages 25+
    have own practice/recording studio. pm for more info.

influences: At the Drive In -- Smashing Pumpkins -- System of a Down -- Rage Against the Machine -- Radiohead -- Sparta -- Mogwai -- Muse -- Tool -- Korn -- QOTSA -- Slipknot -- Disturbed -- God is an Astronaut -- The Redneck Manifesto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

It would save time if you gave people an idea of what type of music you intend to do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 jfk316

bump...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Bumping this cos if I was from Kildare I'd already be in this band by now with a list like that..... If only you were in cork. Sigh

cool thanx for the bump! :)

bump....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 rowlster

Are you still looking for a singer because i can sing basically anything.....i can hit all the high notes in your aerosmith's, bon jovi, guns n roses, bryan adams, michael jackson etc....no messing im a dam good singer.....let me know thanks

Advertisement