Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 1st years to share apartment Athlone IT

Options
  • 22-08-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey!
    I'm a girl, 17 and going into 1st year in Athlone IT doing Applied Social Studies in Social Care! I haven't accepted it yet but I'm pretty sure that's what I'll be doing.
    Basically, I'm from Kildare, and know nothing about living in Athlone, nor know anyone who is also going to Athlone. I guess I'm looking for a student place with some nice girls to live with! Preferably with good social skills and easy going.
    I'm kind of lost here, and being so young doesn't help! If anyone is interested in this just message me! Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

athlone is a good spot, starting there myself also, but i only live 20 mins away so will live at home, know a few girls going from around here that will be living there, i'll mention it to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hayyleyyyyy

wesf wrote: »
    athlone is a good spot, starting there myself also, but i only live 20 mins away so will live at home, know a few girls going from around here that will be living there, i'll mention it to them!

Thank you !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

no prob, i'll let you know anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Neecyxox

Heya, Im in the same boat as you. Im going to do the same course:) Im from Monaghan and I have no idea how to go about looking for accomadation :S and I actually dont know anyone going there :S.. Are you on facebook and we could chat over it & try &come to some arrangment? :)xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 7 summer_2011

Hey,im going in to 1st year this year too and in da process of looking for somewhere to stay:rolleyes:..I only live like 40 minutes away from the college and even though i drive i'm still going to live up there for the college expeience as everyone keeps telling me..I'm doing the level 8 social care practice..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

For next year, and anyone else who doesn't know where to begin looking, there are accommodation lists available from the Student Union. They're available on the website in the Accommodation section: www.aitsu.ie

Advertisement