Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Hair Removal Paying Full Price Or Wait For A Deal?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering, I have had Laser Hair Removal done in the past and I was looking to have another area treated.

I have spoke to a few friends who have got their laser done with vouchers from different deal websites and I have had mixed reviews about the treatments they recieved.

Some of them got excellent treatments and others not so great. Could you please help me with this one as I don't want to waste my money as the results I got from my last treatments were great I just want to know should I take a chance on a deal website.

Any feedback about your experience would be great as I am 50 - 50 on what I have heard so far.

Thanks xxxxxxx

Kitty:)

Laser Hair Removal - Pay Full Price Or Wait For A Deal 0 votes

Pay Full Price
    0% 0 votes
    Wait For A Deal Online
    0% 0 votes

Advertisement