Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to meet people in Wicklow

Options
  • 22-08-2011 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm living in Wicklow exactly 12 months to the day and I'm finding it rather hard to meet new people whether to go out with for a pint, make friends or even get the nerve up to join a club of some description. I've meet a few people down the pub when I call in but I can't be bothered spending all my time/money in there just to feel part of it.

It's partly (mostly) my fault as I was concentrating on my job for the past 12 months and thought it would just happen.

I think this evening it hit me that it's going to be another pretty miserable 12 months if I don't make friends or get some interests going.

Can anyone advise me of a good way to get to meet people in Wicklow or any sports/clubs that will be catering to beginners in the coming weeks. I think the time has come to swallow hard and just put myself out there

Comments

Advertisement