Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Turbo change labour cost?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

I may be in the market for an E46 320d. I've had 2 before and they are great all rounders. On my 2002 model the Turbo went and it cost me 1700 to get repaired. I don't want to go down that road again but I have built the worst case senario into my budget. I see that you can get a reconditioned Turbo for around €450 but I know that they are tricky to fit. Anybody know how much labour would be involved in fitting one of these?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Budget around €300 for labour cost front a decent independent. That should include completely flushing out the oil guides and cleaning the gauze mesh on the end of the oil pickup pipe.

Advertisement