Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ROOM FOR RENT IN CORK] 1 single room, 4 minutes from UCC.

Options
  • 22-08-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Spacious room available in Cork on Gillabbey Terrace (just behind Subway) for the upcoming academic year. €80 a week before bills. Microwave, oven, washing machine and dryer. House wired up for UPC TV and Broadband also. Refuse included in rent. Three other 2nd year students in the house. If interested, contact by pm. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tazz93

is there photos? im a 1st yr student doing social science in UCC looking for a room..?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cookiecake

tazz93 wrote: »
    is there photos? im a 1st yr student doing social science in UCC looking for a room..?
    :)

whoo im doing social science too , first year aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

PM me your e-mail address and I should be able to get some to you (I'm living there you see)

I'm around the rest of this week, and next week, so you can come and see it, if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cookiecake

Aoi wrote: »
    PM me your e-mail address and I should be able to get some to you (I'm living there you see)

I'm around the rest of this week, and next week, so you can come and see it, if you want.

i didnt say i needed a place

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

cookiecake wrote: »
    i didnt say i needed a place

I think that was directed towards Tazz93

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I think that was directed towards Tazz93

Directed towards anyone who needs a place, really.

Advertisement