Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - August 24

Options
  • 22-08-2011 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I'll probably show up around 2 or 3 if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Yeah I'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll show up.

Red350, I most likely will have your modded SE too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll be in.

Let it be known that this is the official 3s launch casuals, I want no mention of any other game at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I'll be in.

Let it be known that this is the official 3s launch casuals, I want no mention of any other game at it.

How does that work for DLC only games at the XGC?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I think I have to sign but if not the KING will make his appearance

• Advertisement

How does that work for DLC only games at the XGC?

You can bring in your profile and the DLC game on a USB stick (or recover your gamertag onto the XGC console and then delete it from the console after casuals).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I'll be in.

3rd Strike tourney so?

€3 entry, FT3, double-elimination?
    Start at 3.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

What nonsense.

It has to be triple elimination, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Hate to burst bubbles but does that store not get updated at around 4 or so????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Its usually around 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

I'll come at 2

If I can manage to dl DLC and be in by 2/3 i'll come, since I live about 90 mins away I hope this works out for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'm gonna try make it in for 2.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll probably show up around 2 or 3 if anyone is interested.

Better get ready to see a lot of 3rd Strike:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be in to demonstrate my godlike day 2 3S skills. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Nutrient wrote: »
    Better get ready to see a lot of 3rd Strike:D

Does this mean no one is going to play BB? Or anything else for that matter?

Ramza wrote: »
    If I can manage to dl DLC and be in by 2/3 i'll come, since I live about 90 mins away I hope this works out for me

You can do it in the XGC if you bring your Gamertag in on a USB stick, and then put the game on the USB when you leave.

edit:

@powerofscience: Just try 3rd strike, it's new out and everyone will be bad at it, and it's a really fun game.

I will be up for bb or marvel too but get used to 3s, I will prob drop sf4 for it myself (well stop playing as often)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Does this mean no one is going to play BB? Or anything else for that matter?

I'll play but I'm mainly going for third strike.

I'd recommend at least trying it.

• Advertisement

3s is the pinicle of capcom fighting games. If you like fighting games you have to try it.

Like if a new guilty gear came out, bb would be dropped by a lot of people. Just one of these things we have to accept.

Plus have you not heard it has GGPO!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

I'll be in to play some SF4 cause thats what men play.

Edit: also tekken, sumbody bring tekken.

I'll be in to play some SF4 cause thats what men play

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

i should be up tomorrow so mk will be there :) ,if am will have my street fighter playing brother with me also hopefully,
    he seemed 2 be running into alot of boards people online, saw him playing the1sthardter and in endless with unkey chop chop when was walked in the room yesterday

Edit: also tekken, sumbody bring tekken.

I'll bring my Tekken in, I don't really play it very much but I'll bring it in.

@everyone

I didn't say I wasn't going to play 3S, I fully intend to buy it and play it. I was just hoping that wasn't going to be all anyone played.

i should be up tomorrow so mk will be there :) ,if am will have my street fighter playing brother with me also hopefully,
    he seemed 2 be running into alot of boards people online, saw him playing the1sthardter and in endless with unkey chop chop when was walked in the room yesterday

Crap who is your brother...... I need to know if he is going to punch me or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Crap who is your brother...... I need to know if he is going to punch me or not.

haha :) his xbl begottenprism and some number or something along those lines,one of those weird default names ya get given

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'll be in to play BBCS cuz thats what bronies play.

Xinkai wrote: »
    I'll be in to play BBCS cuz thats what bronies play.

**** yeah

• Advertisement

haha :) his xbl begottenprism and some number or something along those lines,one of those weird default names ya get given

Does not ring a bell........ Was I playing vega or oni at the time. Got really annoyed with oni so I can't remember most games with him, (I went from 1400 pp to 580 in less than an hour......)

Advertisement