Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai Massage in Limerick:)

Options
  • 22-08-2011 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I recently drove on Catherine street on Sat night at about 9pm. There is a Thai Massage place there called Busarakam Original Thai Massage ans Beauty. It was still open at that time:)

Pretty strange that it should be still open at 9pm:)

Does anyone know the "Services" they do there?? Anyone been there before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

you could always call them and ask?

Busarakam Original Thai Massage By Ratee

Busarakam Original Thai Massage By Ratee
    52 Catherine St Co.
    Tel: 061 404955(P)

from here.

incidentally, Tesco in the Crescent is open 24/7, gee i wonder what "services" they do there! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

billy_bob wrote: »
    I recently drove on Catherine street on Sat night at about 9pm. There is a Thai Massage place there called Busarakam Original Thai Massage ans Beauty. It was still open at that time:)

Pretty strange that it should be still open at 9pm:)

Does anyone know the "Services" they do there?? Anyone been there before?

Yeah I mean, who would be working till 5 or 6 that they could only book an appointment for 7/8. Something very Dodgy here..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

if i ran a legit massage place, as I assume most would be, I would be sooooo pissed off at the constant requests for "happy endings"

Advertisement