Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio Interview!

Options
  • 22-08-2011 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have an Interview for a year course ( Art Design and Mixed Media in BCFE) to build up a portfolio for art college or an illustration diploma I want to do... I have to have 12 - 14 observational pieces and sketchbooks can be included for the interview... im very nervous and was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about Art course / college interviews, what kind of questions they ask or what would be good to include in the portfolio as i have only a week left to get everything together..Would really appreciate the help as I am ridiculously nervous and really want to get in!! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 smellslikelemon

You can never go wrong with life drawing. I'd say the majority of a good portfolio is life drawing, however! don't be afraid to include your own original pieces. Show them you're not afraid to experiment with media and colour.

That's about all the advice I'm good for :D

Advertisement