Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearse College Dublin

Options
  • 22-08-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

HELLO! :) i have an interview for pearse college dublin for a PLC course ? Can anyone tell me what this place is like or anything about it ? I know nothing ! :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's one of the many City of Dublin VEC schools that offer repeat Leaving, PLC courses, FETAC courses and 'back to education' courses for adults.

They were one of the CDVEC schools that pioneered the whole PLC area.

Their website is here

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭currychips

yes but ,, how far is it from dublin city centre ? :) and is it popular ? =]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

currychips wrote: »
    yes but ,, how far is it from dublin city centre ? :) and is it popular ? =]

The address is on the homepage of the website and the downloadable prospectus has a map and a full list of bus routes.

If the college is still open, I'd imagine that it is popular:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes it's popular, though I'm not clear what bearing that would have on why you would choose or not choose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

My sister went and she liked it. It's like 10 mintues by bus to the city center too

• Advertisement
Advertisement