Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal -Beer Tasting For Two (€15) or Four (€26) With Snack Platter at The Beer Club

Options
  • 22-08-2011 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭

Got this on an email, I have no connection to it, and no idea if its any use.
    Drinking beer is an activity that sometimes makes people believe they’re funnier, smarter and great at dancing while reciting the alphabet backwards on a circus tightrope. Bask in the power of belief with today's Groupon from The Beer Club. Choose from the following options:
    • €15 for a beer tasting evening with a sharing snack platter for two (€43 value)

• €26 for a beer tasting evening with a sharing snack platter for four (€86 value)

Boring beers plod through bars nationwide, which is why The Beer Club has taken a hop, skip and a jump in the direction of more exciting hop-based tongue-ticklers by setting up a tasting room at its off licence HQ on Sundrive Road. With a worldwide reach, The Beer Club has a lager larder ranging from Russia's Baltika 9 to the more local Eight Degree Howling Gale Ale, via Germany's Flensburger Fliptop and Kenya's mighty Tusker. And with a team of professional froth-drinkers on hand to tell tall ale tales to anyone who'll listen, The Beer Club offer one of Dublin's more educational beer-based experiences.

Groupon holders can treat a friend or three to an ale of a time with today's deal. And while tasting the five exceptional beers, Groupon beer buddies can share a snack platter to keep the wolf from the door and stop the tipples turning into topples.

The Beer Club
    23-25 Sundrive Road, Kimmage, 12 Dublin
    http://www.thebeerclub.ie
    http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin/TheBeerClub/698522?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_234&a=1220
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'll be picking the beers and giving the talk for this. It'll be quite introductory: good, solid beers, nothing exotic or rare. If anyone went to the first Beer Club I did, it'll be much like that, with some of the beers changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hanleyc2

Sounds like a good deal to me. Went to a few beer tasting nights when I lived in Toronto (beer tasting is big in North America and Canada) and I would recommend giving it a try.

Just a heads-up for people who bought this: please register for it here as soon as you can so we can start getting the tastings scheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Booked in for the last date covered by the voucher on the 3rd December. You still speaking at this Beernut? Quite looking forward to it!

Sure am. It's been great fun, though I'll be glad to get my Saturday evenings back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement