Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel 626

Options
  • 21-08-2011 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

For all you people who love horror games and being really scared try out this , my sis showed it to be awhile back and it was horrifying

Www.hotel626.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

It wierd thing is ... Doritos...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

deathrider wrote: »
    It wierd thing is ... Doritos...

Doritos kickass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I knew a dude once who like Doritos. Ended up ion the mad-house... WAITAMINUTE!! :eek:

deathrider wrote: »
    I knew a dude once who like Doritos. Ended up ion the mad-house... WAITAMINUTE!! :eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

That camera part just scared the beejesus outta me. I'd already eaten some strong cheese earlier so I'll be having nightmares tonight :(

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    That camera part just scared the beejesus outta me. I'd already eaten some strong cheese earlier so I'll be having nightmares tonight :(
    got bout half way before quitting before, tried watching it on youtube , could not even face the screen hah:pac:

got bout half way before quitting before, tried watching it on youtube , could not even face the screen hah:pac:

Couldn't make it past the camera part... I'll try and get through it when I'm not home alone and stairs aren't creaking.

The suggestion to turn off the lights and put in headphones had me worried. Hate scary things like that... I blame my Dad :(

Couldn't make it past the camera part... I'll try and get through it when I'm not home alone and stairs aren't creaking.

The suggestion to turn off the lights and put in headphones had me worried. Hate scary things like that... I blame my Dad :(

I think it wont allow ya to play it till after 6, haha im the same ,being a coward since silent hill on the ps1 when i was 8 years old.

I think it wont allow ya to play it till after 6, haha im the same ,being a coward since silent hill on the ps1 when i was 8 years old.

At least after 6 it'll still be bright outside.

My cowardice comes from watching completely unsuitable horror films for a 4/5 year old to watch. I'm talking Friday the 13th and its numerous sequels, It (which is where my eternal hatred and fear of clowns comes from) as well as Nightmare on Elm Street and its follow ups.

I'll never forget the end of Friday the 13th... Ever.

At least after 6 it'll still be bright outside.

My cowardice comes from watching completely unsuitable horror films for a 4/5 year old to watch. I'm talking Friday the 13th and its numerous sequels, It (which is where my eternal hatred and fear of clowns comes from) as well as Nightmare on Elm Street and its follow ups.

I'll never forget the end of Friday the 13th... Ever.

Ah ya their the worst espically being a kid

• Advertisement

Ah ya their the worst espically being a kid

Nightmare central :(

Right, I'm gonna give it another go tomorrow when I'm feeling braver in the daylight :pac:

Dunno whether to choose the 'check in' option or the 'commit yourself' option... I checked in last time so maybe I'll choose the other in the hope I avoid the camera part

Nightmare central :(

Right, I'm gonna give it another go tomorrow when I'm feeling braver in the daylight :pac:

Dunno whether to choose the 'check in' option or the 'commit yourself' option... I checked in last time so maybe I'll choose the other in the hope I avoid the camera part

Hahaha

Advertisement