Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single room for rent

Options
  • 21-08-2011 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Single room for rent in a really lovely four bedroom house in college court. The house is newly renovated, has a brand new kitchen and we are right next to the Kemmy business school.We have an empty single room and are looking to fill it please email me if you are interested and i can forward on photos and more information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 grennano

hey, Im beginning 3rd year in trinity in september.I woould be very interested.

jor29 wrote: »
    Single room for rent in a really lovely four bedroom house in college court. The house is newly renovated, has a brand new kitchen and we are right next to the Kemmy business school.We have an empty single room and are looking to fill it please email me if you are interested and i can forward on photos and more information.

Advertisement