Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best website to buy games online?

Options
  • 21-08-2011 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I recently got a 3v card so I could buy stuff online, mostly books and video games, you know....like a nerd...

Anywhozle, anyone know some websites that I can buy games from that will ship to Ireland. Ones with free postage and packing would be great too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,033 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Sarn

Also have a look at Gamestracker to get an idea on the best prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Amazon.co.uk, exceptional service and free post and packing for anything over £25, also I find they can rarely be beaten on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

if its a new release and you're looking to pre-order, I would always go with gamesnash.ie (always arrives the day before official release :D)

other than that its a shopping around effort. I like the look of that gamestracker site that was previously mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

zavvi.com for me, their mega monday sales have some gems in them at times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

Cheapassgamer.com is a great site for comparing prices on alot of uk sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Just install InvisibleHand addon to Firefox and you'll get the cheapest price, works on Amazon.co.uk, Play.com, Sendit, Zavvi eyc.

Advertisement